New Testing Phase

Share |

Friday 20 June 2008

Opportunity

I am so grateful to God, He is so faithful. God has given me such an opportunity. At the High School where I work I was talking to a biology teacher yesterday. The discussion turned to that most contraversial of subjects 'Evolution.' The discussion was very cordial, the teacher in question believes that God exists, but is committed to evolution. Then this morning the same teacher came to me and offored me the opportunity to present the creation view of the world before her students because both sides needs to be presented and she feels she cannot do it fairly.

So I, an IT assistant and teacher, will have the chance to present God before about 30 young matric students, God's faithful...

No comments:

Share |

Are You A Good Person

Are you a good person?