New Testing Phase

Share |

Friday 16 September 2011

A Poem

This is written by a friend of mine and I like it, so I submit it for your enjoyment

The Lighthouse of My Life

 

When the ocean becomes

a tumult of frothy despair.

When I'm doused in the icy spray

of hurt and

uncertainty.

When I'm drifting

alone,

sunken and battered.

Cast away callously,

like tired fish nets.

Thrown about roughly,

then shipwrecked on the jagged rocks.

I cling fast

to Him.

 

and

            He

                        p u l l s

                                         me

                                                   through

 

When all seems lost

He instils a new unfailing hope,

He keeps me striving.

 

When all seems lost

He encourages and gives me strength,

He reminds me of my purpose and potential.

 

When all seems lost

on the long, caliginous voyage life presents,

He is what I live for.

 

He is my anchor,

My house of light

God.

 

 

Bronwyn Freeman

No comments:

Share |

Are You A Good Person

Are you a good person?