New Testing Phase

Share |

Sunday 28 August 2011

Oh His deep deep Love

This is one of my favourite hymns ands as providence would have it, our opening hymn at tonight’s service. It reminds me of one of my favourite verses from one of my favourite chapters of the bible Romans 5.

Romans 5:8  but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

While we were still sinners, not once we had reformed ourselves, or had been good or otherwise had somehow earned God’s favour. NO, God demonstrating His great love for us, died for us sinners, taking away our sin and making us Holy, justified in His sight.

Praise God for that, and all that to say, that idea springs out of the song for me also, so please give it a listen.

No comments:

Share |

Are You A Good Person

Are you a good person?