New Testing Phase

Share |

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Gospel Track Passing


I've got to promote the Million Dollar Bill gospel tract. It is so desirable to the sinner. Let me tell you the story. Because I have a beard on of the kids in one of my class asked me if I was a Muslim. I said no, I was a Christian and could prove it with a million Dollars. (Obvious you can't know a person is a Christian that way, but I used it to springboard into passing them out.) The four kids in that row, (who I was talking to) all took one and read, but someone in the class noticed and almost instantly I had given just about all of them a Million Dollars each.
I pray that God would save some of them through reading the tract. These tracts are from: www.livingwatersafrica.com if you are in Africa or www.livingwaters.com if you are elsewhere.

No comments:

Share |

Are You A Good Person

Are you a good person?