New Testing Phase

Share |

Thursday 15 September 2011

Bad! Bad! Bad!

QuestionmarkOk so I just got this email and it seems to be one of the circulars. But while it is apparently written in English it is entirely incomprehensible. I mean, I know those words, I use many of them but in this statement they seem to fog over with a different meanings. However the first problem I see with it is that it is titled: “Prophetic prayer for this day and in the introductory paragraph goes on about the content being prophetic declaration. I will tear this extremely bad piece of literature when I have understood it. Its all bad. I submit it for your consideration, if you understand  it, please let me know

 

 

 

Please pass on this prophetic declaration to anyone you know that are in need of a life-changing breakthrough from God. This is the season where things are shifting and moving to bring in what has been called out in previous seasons.  Read the full prophetic word on the mentioned website. Be blessed. Zelda-Lyn Haggard (Grace For All Nations MInistries)

I CALL FORTH A MASSIVE BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME FOR  US. A SUDDEN MOVE OF GOD THAT WILL SHAKE EVERY FOE AND EVERY ADVERSITY TO COME TO NOTHING, BECAUSE THE WORD OF GOD IS YE AND AMEN. HE IS THE GUARENTEE OF HIS WORD RELEASED, AND THE SANCTUARY OF SAFETY FOR HIS CHILDREN. LET HIS MIGHTY RIGHT ARM MOVE AND CONQUER ON OUR BEHALF. I CALL FORTH A NEW ANOINTING TO OVERTAKE US  and RELEASE NEW TERRITORY AND NEW VICTORIES TO US. WE LIVE TO CONQUER AND WIN. AMEN.!!!!

BE BLESSED WITH ALL MANNER OF HIS GRACE MANIFESTATION IN YOUR LIFE.

huh????

2 comments:

Graham said...

I like it!
The power of life and death is in the toungue - we need to be declaring stuff like this all the time.

projector22 said...

would you be so good as to interpret it for me then please

Share |

Are You A Good Person

Are you a good person?