New Testing Phase

Share |

Thursday 1 September 2011

Rez 2011

shapeimage_2

Last year I had the great privilege to attend the first Rezolution conference in Jo’burg, and more to the point, I got to sit under the preaching of John Piper and Conrad Mbewe, two very great men of God, who the Lord has used mightily over the years. Now another year has passed and its time for another conference, this weekend. The speakers this are Rick Holland and Paul Trip. Rick Holland I’ve heard before (although never ‘live’) and I know Paul Trip by reputation, It looks like it will be a great great great conference.

Pray for us as we road trip up. Pray that Christ will be magnified in us, as he will be in the preaching.

If you’re in Jo’burg this weekend, I believe there is still space. Here is their website.

I’ll also try and run a few updates as the conference progresses/

God bless

No comments:

Share |

Are You A Good Person

Are you a good person?