New Testing Phase

Share |

Monday 1 September 2008

A pray that God answered yes to

Before I go any further, let me say why I called this post "A pray that God answered yes to." God answers all prayers, and He give basically 3 answers. "Yes", "No", or "Later". Praise God He has answered all my prayers, but let me share something that happened to me this weekend.

I teach a Sunday School class for Grade 6s and 7s for the last few years. Last week I decided to teach on the Parable of the Sewer and I had decided to make it a 'lighter' class and we would act out the parable. The problem is that my class averages about 5 kids, mostly from the Church's ministry school. This is a picture of my class on a good day, in a numbers way:


The problem was that this number wasn't enought for the little skit routine wouldn't work. So I prayed that God would grant me a big class this week. God answered yes, He gave me 12 kids that day. Our ministries school's sister school, in Cozi Bay came to visit. This trip takes several hours and is a preplanned months in advanced.

This means that God prepared the organiser's hearts to do this trip for, among other reasons, an answer to my prayer, which I only prayed about an hour before the class.

Isn't God great!

No comments:

Share |

Are You A Good Person

Are you a good person?